With the do-it-yourself (DIY) trend on everyone’s mind, Fiber One Bars and Brownies – the Official Snack of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week – are teaming up with Celebrity Style Expert Bobbie Thomas, for the second year to encourage consumers to showcase their “great taste” through the first-ever Fiber One Snackcessory Challenge. Fiber One is inviting fashionistas and DIY-ers alike to leverage their creativity and design their very own “Snackcessory,” a stylishly designed case or pouch that they can throw in their handbag to hold delicious snacks, like Fiber One Bars. After all, it’s stylish to be prepared.
Fashionistas and DIY-ers alike are invited to leverage their unique sense of style and design their very own “Snackcessory,” a stylishly designed case or pouch that consumers can throw in their handbag to hold delicious and healthy snacks.
Fiber One Snackcessory Challenge details include:
· Starting today, consumers can visit FiberOne.com and submit a photo and 100-word description of their original Snackcessory design
· One Grand Prize winner will be awarded a trip for two to New York City to attend Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in February 2013
· Nine contest finalists will each be awarded one $500 gift card for a designer handbag of their choice
· Celebrity Style Expert, Bobbie Thomas will be joined by DIY expert and co-contest judge Erica Domesek of P.S. I Made This will help select the top 10 finalists who will be announced in October for consumer voting
Fiber One Bars & Brownies
Fiber One Bars & Brownies contain 20 to 35 percent of the recommended daily fiber intake. The products come in several different flavors and varieties, including the following:
· Fiber One Bars: Oats & Chocolate, Oats & Peanut Butter, Oats & Caramel, Oats & Strawberry, Chocolate Mocha
· Fiber One Chewy Bars: Chocolate, Strawberry PB&J
· Fiber One 90 Calorie Bars: Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Caramel & Pretzel
· Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies: Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Cookie
My Thoughts On Fiber One Bars & Brownies
Fiber One is not a new company to me or a new product. My kids have been enjoying the Strawberry PB&J bars since their debut onto the shelves. I myself love that I can have them as a yummy snack to tide me over between meals. As I have mentioned Fiber One is not a new company to me so I would like to take a minute to tell you how much we love their products and their flavors. With each bar packed with at least 20% of our daily fiber intake I can feel confident that I am giving myself and my kiddos a treat that isn’t filled with useless calories and no vitamins. With flavors like Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge I don’t have to bribe my kids to actually eat them.
Unlike several of the meal bars and snack bars I have tried that claim they are packed with nutrients, fiber, vitamins and will fill you up, Fiber One bars actually TASTE good. You know what I am saying. All snack bars have made huge leaps and bounds in the last few years but several of the brands still have a long way to come. Fiber One is the whole package deal with great flavor, nutrients and lots of fiber.
Win A Fiber One Snack Pack
One lucky Giveaway Blogdom reader will win a Fiber One snack pack containing Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Caramel Pretzel and Fiber One Oats and Chocolate.