It’s peach season and my family couldn’t be happier. Peaches are probably the number one fruit eaten in our house, they even top strawberries. Peach season hits and it’s a guarantee that I will be canning, drying, making fruit leather, swapping out fresh peaches for canned for this Easy Peach Cobbler recipe and testing a few new recipes every year. This year I bring you peach week on Farmer’s Wife Rambles.
I found several new peach recipes to present to the family this year and these five made the cut. They are packed with flavor, the kids can help make everyone of them and for the most part they can be mixed and baked in less than an hour. That makes me happy on busy school nights. Nothing like a warm dessert to serve to the family that cooks while homework is being finished.
Journey along with me this week as I present to you our top 5 peach recipes of the year. Today’s recipe features Grilled Peaches With Cinnamon Honey Butter.
The Cast Of Grilled Peaches With Cinnamon Honey Butter
4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
4 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions For Grilled Peaches With Cinnamon Honey Butter
1. Pre-heat grill.
2. Cut peaches in half and remove pit.
3. Spray flesh side of peaches with PAM.
4. Place peaches flesh side down on the grill for 5-7 minutes. I rotated my peaches 1/4 turn half way through to get cross hatched grill marks.
5. While peaches are grilling combine room temperature butter, honey and ground cinnamon in small bowl. The kids can do this step with ease.
6. Immediately upon taking peach halves off of the grill fill with 1 tablespoon cinnamon honey butter.
7. Top with vanilla ice cream, whip cream or vanilla yogurt if desired. The boys preferred theirs with just the cinnamon honey butter.
Did you enjoy this recipe for Grilled Peaches With Cinnamon Honey Butter? Check These Other Peach Recipes Out?
Don’t forget to check for coupons for ingredients from popular printable coupon sites like Coupons.com, RedPlum & SmartSource. Printable coupons are a great way to save money on the ingredients you purchase the most!