Looking For Luxury Or One Room Stay, Airbnb Has You Covered

This is a Fashionista Events opportunity.

Looking For Luxury Or One Room Stay, Airbnb Has You Covered

With an Airbnb rental you can stay in luxury at the fraction of the price. Airbnb gives the best of both worlds for those who are looking for a place to stay and also for those who have a spare bedroom (or whole house)!

About Airbnb

Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 190 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.

Airbnb Highlights

Verified ID
Guests and hosts verify their IDs by connecting to their social networks and scanning their official ID or confirming personal details.

Profile & Reviews
Get to know your guest or host through detailed profiles and confirmed reviews.

Messaging
Use Airbnb’s messaging system to learn more about a host or ask a guest about their trip.

A Secure Platform
Guests pay through Airbnb when they book a listing. Hosts receive payment through Airbnb 24 hours after guest check-in. With all the transactions taken care of, all you have to do is say “Hello.”

Airbnb Property Coverage
When you host through Airbnb, your property is covered for up to $1,000,000. Every booking, every time.

We’re here to help, 24/7
Connect with Airbnb’s world-class customer support team whenever you’re traveling or hosting. They’re real humans, and they’re available around the clock, anywhere in the world.

Next time your headed out of town give Airbnb a try. I searched some of our major vacation/weekend getaway spots and there were tons of choices. Whether your looking for a cheap getaway or a full blown house so you can have a multiple family vacation spot Airbnb has you covered. Airbnb even advertises that they have over 600 castle listings. I don’t know about you but I would be thrilled to spend a night in castle!

Comments

Yes, I would like to sleep in a castle – and be treated like a Queen!! I’ll have to try AIr BnB one of these days.

saminder gumer says:

i love this site. i use it all the time when i travel to find great rooms for the entire family and great deals. they have some amazing houses and condos to rent almost anywhere you wan to go.

I have used this service and highly recommend it. We have stayed in some lovely places with very nice hosts.

It would scare me to do this but Ilike the idea of the $1M in coverage.

Patty says:

Bed and Breakfast is a fantastic way to travel. I’ve done it so many times and it’s so more personal

Jenna Wood says:

I like that AirBnb takes care of the property in case of a natural disater or unforeseen incident. Some of their locations are simply breath taking, and I’ve always found myself more comfortable in a home like setting, versus a hotel.

nicole dz says:

I like that the customer service is 24/7 and you get to speak with real humans. Awesome services!

Dede says:

It’s great that they have insurance coverage for those who rent out their homes. Sounds like they’ve really thought of everything.

Dina says:

Spending the night in a castle would be a dream. We celebrated our 21st anniversary and we went to dinner and hung out at home. It would be so fun to have done that in a castle.

Ann Bacciaglia says:

Spending a night in a castle sound fun. I bet the rooms would be spacious and luxurious.

My daughters would love this service. I wish I had of known my middle daughter is headed to Puerto Rico and staying in a home while they stay in hers. I just sent your link to her so she can check this out. Hmm Maybe its time for me to take a vacation and use this service haha :)

sounds like a nice service, whenever I have called hotels in the past the background has been nosy and often put on hold, this sounds great!

Jenn says:

Oh I really love this alternative to the usual hotel reservation! Thanks for sharing, I don’t think I’ve heard of AirBnB before!

I so want a vacation…. a vacation that involves a castle would be even better. Add in a knight in shining armor and I’m there.

Daisy says:

This sounds really cool. I like that they are there 24/7 if you need anything too!

Janel says:

It would be so fun to stay somewhere completely unique! My hubby’ staying in a capsule hotel in Japan this week. The pictures are so cool!

I’m one of those hesitant people who have trouble staying in the home of someone I don’t know, much less allowing someone to use my home (insurance or not). It’s just not something I’d be comfortable with.

I am not sure I would rent out my home either Tammy. I do rent a house with a group of girlfriends twice a year though and it’s awesome. It’s not one they actually live in though. Several of the places we found listed were similar to this and I am ok with that. I don’t think I could rent someone’s spare bedroom.

Dawn Lopez says:

Ever since I saw The Holiday with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do one of those residence swap kinda deals and this seems very similar except it looks like you can do a whole heck of a lot more! I’d LOVE to spend the night in a real castle :D

I think a castle stay would be awesome! Twice a year I rent a while house with some of the girlfriends and it’s awesome. Always been a wonderful experience.

I would LOVE to spend the night (or the rest of my life) in a castle. I will definitely have to keep this in mind maybe for my anniversary.