Raising all boys and being outnumbered 3 to 1 life can sometimes feel incredibly “gross.” I mean let’s face it, boys and girls are totally different when it comes to beauty. My husband can wake up in the morning, take a shower, throw on some clothing and he’s good to go. I, on the other hand, have a beauty routine all on my own and I call this my mom time. Since there’s nowhere to escape in the house the bathroom is like my morning oasis to indulge in my beauty routine. I wanted to share my morning beauty & bathroom routine with you, in hopes you will share yours with me. I think women have a lot of things in common when it comes to caring about our bodies and treating out bodies to a special routine.
Busy Moms’ Morning Beauty & Bathroom Routine
1. In a perfect world the first thing I do for my beauty routine is take a long, long, long bubble bath! It’s one of my favorite parts of making myself feel beautiful and confident. To me—being clean helps me feel beautiful and relaxed. On the days when I can’t start with a long bubble bath a steaming hot calming shower helps. It gives me a few minutes to myself to run through my busy day.
2. Perfume and lotion time! There’s nothing better to me than smelling clean and feeling moisturized. I have always used this as a part of my routine and will continue to do it for years to come.
3. One of the last things that I do to help myself feel confident and beautiful is complete the Cottonelle Care Routine. You may be wondering exactly what this means?! Well, I use Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths and Clean Care Toilet Paper to help complete this step. If we’re being honest, I don’t like to be dirty or feel dirty anywhere on my body and these wet+dry system from Cottonelle help me feel amazing. Call them bum wipes or make fun of me for liking a clean bum, whatever, I think you’ll make this a part of your routine as well when you find out how amazing it feels.
Want to know more about Cottonelle Flushable Wipes?
The Cottonelle® Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths feature SafeFlush Technology, so they not only offer you a confident clean but also start to break down immediately after flushing. Product Details:
– Break up after flushing
– Sewer and septic-safe
– OneTouch dispensing tub
– Great for the entire family
About Cottonelle Clean Care bathroom Tissue
• Strong and effective for a confident clean
• Tuggable, huggable softness that goes a long way
Pairs well with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths for the ultimate in clean.
Do you have a local Rite-Aid near you? You can actually start your Cottonelle beauty routine now by heading over to Rite-Aid and don’t forget to use this Rite-Aid Cottonelle $1.00 off coupon. Who knew Rite-Aid and Cottonelle would be an everyday part of my morning beauty & bathroom routine?!
How do you get your morning started? Have you incorporated the wet+dry system into your morning bathroom routine yet?