Are you looking for something awesome to give your child’s teacher this year? I have something brilliant for you! Check out these Tools for Teacher Gift Jar. In my opinion, teachers always need handy items for their classroom. Usually teachers are pulling money from their own budget in order to provide for their classroom. I love this idea because it’s affordable and just a great way to give back this holiday season. I hope you enjoy it as much as my kids’ teachers do. It’s been a long standing tradition in our family and we’ve always gotten great feedback for it.
As you can see, it’s pretty simple to put this together. I think this is also a favorite of mine because it doesn’t take a lot of time or money! I’m always for staying on budget and this Tools for Teachers Gift Jar sure helps me out.
- Mason jar with lid
- Embellishment ribbon
- Mini stapler
- Assorted washi tape
- Colorful binder clips
- Hand sanitizer
- Mini tissues
- In order to make sure all of the items fit, remove all of the materials from their packaging.
- Start filling the jar, taking care to arrange the items so they are visible from the outside of the jar. This not only makes it more visually appealing, but helps the recipient see what’s inside!
- Continue layering everything, working it to fit inside of the jar.
- If you wish, you can add a little glitter or confetti for extra sparkle.
- Replace the lid and add some ribbon around the mouth of the jar.
This easy but fun teacher gift idea is ready to go!