Vinegar like baking soda can be a huge help around the house and it’s very FRUGAL! Here are my top five things to do with vinegar.
1. Clean and disinfect garbage disposal by making vinegar ice cubes and then grinding them up in the disposal. Flush with water.
2. Place a small bowl of vinegar on your kitchen counters and let it do the work of removing cooking odors from the air.
3. Keep eggs from cracking when you boil them by adding 2 tablespoons of vinegar to 4 quarts water.
4. Clean your dishwasher and washing machine by running 1 cup vinegar through a cycle once a month to dissolve soap build up.
5. Clean and disinfect wooden cutting boards by wiping with full strength vinegar.