Phone Dump Friday – Swim Lessons 101

Welcome to Phone Dump Friday.  I will be “dumping” my phone each Friday (or so I hope!) to give you a closer look into my crazy life with my two boys.

Swim Lessons 101

PS… Check out more Phone Dump Friday’s to learn more about my family.

Comments

Jennifer Young says:

Very cute! We haven’t tried swim lessons yet, but I’d love to! I just signed my 3 year old up for gymnastics, beach volleyball classes, and soccer classes this summer, so our schedule is kind of full, lol. She’s in ballet right now and loves it.

Jennifer-
      Wow your daughter is busy! We do the swim lessons because they both love it, but also because not a lot is offered for their age group yet.

Jenny K says:

I totally need to put my son in swim lessons. He’s very afraid of the water.

These are just darling! He is so cute

tazim says:

It’s true that we can miss out on a lot in our family’s lives with the distraction of cell phone. So great to read about your series.

It’s almost a compulsion for me that I might miss something in “blogland” if I am not checking it constantly. I am getting better and my kids like me more :)

I’ve been trying to do tech-free on Sundays and it is so freeing to “allow” myself a day off!

I love trying to go tech free on the weekends. In the past I felt like I couldn’t miss anything, but now I am making sure I don’t miss anything going on with my family. It really is a relief.

Karen says:

Your boys are precious!

Heather M says:

I love this series! It’s not the phone I have an issue with, it’s the computer!!

Emily says:

Swimming lessons look like their going great! Looking forward to seeing more. (And, I need to start dumping my photos too…I’m afraid to look at the number of pictures on it!)

Dawn says:

Good luck with dumping your phone! I know that can be quite tough!

Dawn