Looking for a twist on the normal cheeseburger that you know your family loves? This is a great way to switch it up a tad. I used a canned pizza crust that I had picked up on clearance and needed used up. Combine with your favorite cheeseburger ingredients and you have dinner 🙂
1 lb ground hamburger
4 slices of cheese or 1/2 cup shredded cheese
Diced pickles (relish)
Canned Pizza Crust
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees or whatever your packaged crust asks for.
2. Start with browning your hamburger and draining it off if needed.
3. While your hamburger is browning roll out your pizza crust into a square or as close as you can get it.
4. Swirl ketchup and mustard around on your crust staying about an inch away from the edges
5. Spread our your diced pickles evenly across the center of your crust.
6. At this point you can add the extras that you like on your cheeseburger. Remember they will be heated which intensifies flavors of onions.
7. Layer your cheese across the top of the pickles through the center.
8. Spread our your browned hamburger across the center of your crust.
9. Roll up as you would cinnamon rolls. Remember to pull your edges tight as you are rolling to get a good tight roll.
10. Place onto a baking sheet and into the oven.
11. Bake until your crust is golden brown and enjoy 🙂