Chili’s Monterey Chicken is a quick and easy recipe that will have your mouth watering with every bite. Melted cheese, real bacon, and a few drops of barbecue sauce is all you need for this recipe. This recipe was created per the serving, so add accordingly.
* 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
* 2 tsp. Barbecue Sauce
* 3 slices of Medium Cooked Bacon
* 1/4 cup Monterey Jack /Sharp Cheddar Cheese Blend
1. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Spray skillet with Pam.
3. Cook chicken on medium high heat for around 6-8 minutes.
4. Transfer your chicken to a service plate. Top with barbecue sauce, bacon and cheese.
5. Broil chicken breast until cheese is melted. This should only take a minute or 2. Alternatively, you may melt the cheese in a microwave. Add a few chilled chopped tomatoes and chives.
Thanks to Review Retreat for the recipe