Ham and Cheese Sliders with Maple Mustard Spread
Sliders are all the rage and with Superbowl fast approaching I see these little cuties making a huge appearance this year. Ham and Cheese Sliders with Maple Mustard Spread would make the perfect finger food for your party. Super simple to make up a large batch at once and completely filling for your guests. Ciabatta rolls can even be split in half again once baked which helps stretch your finger foods farther at your next party (keep mini rolls together with decorative toothpicks).
These Ham and Cheese Sliders with Maple Mustard Spread can be made up quickly for a quick lunch as well that my whole family loves. It’s really a ham and cheese sandwich but the dressing ads a punch of flavor quick to become a family favorite. I generally make up a large batch of the dressing and keep it in the fridge at all time as it’s become such a family favorite for a quick lunch.
I like to bake my sandwiches because I like my bread crunch, however my husband prefers to microwave his because it melts his cheese but keeps his bread soft. To each their own I guess right? Truly it’s the maple mustard spread that makes all the difference.
- 1 ½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 4 slices of swiss cheese, cut in half
- 8 pieces thinly sliced ham
- 4 mini ciabatta rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, maple syrup and minced shallot.
- Cut the ciabatta rolls and spread both the top and bottom with the mustard mixture.
- Top split ciabatta rolls with the ham and cheese, alternating. Place the sandwiches in a square baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted. Serve hot.
6 Game Day Goodies
Game Day Red Chili
Creamy Green Chili Chicken Burritos – split into thirds after baking and you have burrito sliders
Pico de Gallo Chicken Soup – Spicy soup is always a hit at football parties and an alternate to chili.
Homemade Soft Pretzels just like you can get at the stadium. Have a warm crock pot of nacho cheese on hand for these yummies!
Easy Spiced Apple Crock Pot – Let your crock pot do the work for this yummy dessert.