Hamilton Beach Makes The Perfect Fall Smoothies
Just because fall is here doesn’t mean that it’s time to put away the blender. I know that like many I myself reach for the warmer drinks on a cold fall evening but I am also far from a stranger when it comes to getting some of my greens in the form of a green smoothie.
I don’t generally eat a lot for breakfast during the week, even though breakfast is my favorite meal flavors of the day. I save up the special breakfasts for during the weekend when the whole family is together and instead I opt for a green made with frozen fruit and plenty of spinach and chia seeds.
Now I don’t know about you but I like my smoothies smooth, no frozen chunks left that I can’t get to come through my straw. My husband and children tend to dislike seeds that don’t get blended well either so I have to be careful about berry smoothies. My old college blender just couldn’t do the trick, it’s amazing how far blenders have come in the last 10 years.
As I am the only one who really partakes in the daily green smoothie I like having the single serving cups on hand that the Single Serve Blender provides. This keeps me from over filling the blender and the two cups that come with the Single Serve Blender makes it so that I can have one in the dishwasher and one ready to go at all times. Also the cups are ready to go cups, which means I take the mixing blade off, and putting on the to-go lid and I saved myself the hassle of another dirty dish.
The Smoothie Smart Blender is the perfect family size blender for us. It’s 40 oz carafe is just the right size for us to get 4 smoothies from, it blends up the frozen fruits or ice really well and doesn’t leave us with chunks of ice getting stuck in our straws and my husband has yet to complain about fruit seeds getting stuck in his teeth. I can finally add strawberries to our smoothies without complaint from Cory. Plus the Smoothie Smart blender has a dedicated smoothie button to help take the guess work out of making a perfect smoothie.
I also hate to admit it but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that neither of these blenders have fancy safety features that have to be overcome. I have had a few blenders that it takes longer to make sure everything is locked into place than it takes to make the actual smoothie. When I want to add one ingredient or give it a quick stir I don’t want it to be a five minute process of pushing a special button to get the lid off twisting the carafe just right to get it open and then doing it all in reverse order. Lid off, stir and lid back on.
Details On The Single Serve Blender
- 2 blender jars and 2 lids included
- Travel lid lets you drink from the jar
- Jar fits in most car drink holders
- Great for fruit smoothies, icy drinks, shakes & more
- Stainless steel blades
- One-touch blending
- Easy to store and clean
Details On The Smoothie Smart Blender
- Lets you blend the perfect smoothie for breakfast, lunch or dessert
- One touch of the Auto Smoothie button activates the smart, 45-second blending cycle with pulsing action to crush ice, low-speed mixing and high speed for final smooth results
- When your perfect smoothie is ready, the Smoothie Smart™ Blender automatically shuts off, preventing over-blending
- Equipped with 5 blending functions including pulse, ice crush, mix and puree
- Ice Sabre™ blades and 700 watts of peak power provide excellent ice-crushing performance
- 40 oz. patented Wave~Action®: glass jar won’t absorb food odors, stain or scratch
- Patented no-mess pouring spout eliminates drips and dribbles
- Easy-clean smooth touchpad
- Dishwasher safe jar, blades and lid
- Cord storage area underneath base
- Durable motor is life-tested to blend 8,000 frozen drinks
- Your purchase is confidently backed by a 3 year warranty
So this #Smoovember don’t put away your blender have some fun with it. Hamilton Beach has some yummy new recipes like Pumpkin Pie Smoothies or use your leftover coffee to save big on frappiciunos by letting the powerful blades of the Smoothie Smart Blender give you a smooth and creamy consistency.
A Few #Smoovember Recipes To Get You Started
What’s your favorite smoothie combination? Do you have a favorite fall smoothie recipe? Leave me a comment with the link or ingredients as I am always looking for new flavor combinations.
Pingback: Hamilton Beach Smoothie Smart Blender Giveaway - Farmer's Wife Rambles on November 10, 2013