This holiday season as your trotting off to parties don’t stress out over trying to take some complicated dish that equals perfection. Easy Spiced Pumpkin Pie Dip is a fun dish and if you have pumpkin spice on hand you can whip this easy dip up with less than 5 ingredients.
I tend to make my own pumpkin pie spice and homemade whip cream because I’m crazy like that (hey it’s only 3 ingredients). I have have also used a variety of flavors of jello, whatever I have on hand that is white in color and mild in flavor; vanilla, white chocolate, or cheesecake. I keep thinking about trying it with chocolate but I just can’t get over the color of dip that would make.
Our favorite things to dip are apples, bananas, ginger flavored cookies and vanilla sugar wafer cookies. A couple of fun ways to serve this dip would be around Halloween you could scoop out a small pumpkin and serve your dip from the pumpkin or steal on of your child’s plastic trick or treat pumpkins. you could also hit up the dollar store and they seem to have plenty of leaf shaped dishes this time of year. Before you stress out over what to take to your next party keep Easy Pumpkin Dip in mind. It’s simple, cheap and looks amazing with very little effort.
Easy Spiced Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 8 oz container whip cream
- 1 3.4 oz box of vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoons [homemade pumpkin pie spice|http://wp.me/p1KX2B-5L8]
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in medium size bowl and mix well.
- Can be served immediately but I recommend that you let the flavors meld by chilling for an hour in the fridge.
- Serve with a variety of cookies and fruit for dipping.
More Treats For Your Holiday Party
Toffee Cream Cheese Dessert Dip