This is a sponsored post for Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ #smokehousebbq products, but all opinions are my own!
I’m all for sharing a yummy and delicious recipe that I’ve cooked for my family. Giving you a recipe from my kitchen to yours is truly a pleasure. This is a very simple recipe that doesn’t take many ingredients and the ingredients are probably something you already have on hand. The pulled beef brisket that I used for this recipe can be ready to go in ten minutes or less, it’s truly that awesome.
Have you ever used The Farm Rich Smokehouse line? If not, I’d love to tell you a little more about it. The Farm Rich Smokehouse is a new line in the multi-serve meal category at Walmart. The line features all natural meat. Check out the meats that are carried in this line.
- Pulled Beef Brisket in a Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Pulled Pork BBQ
- Double Rubbed Dry Smoked Pork
- Double Rubbed Dry Smoked Chicken
These meats are so family budget friendly, each item is priced at $6.97. I also love that the dry rub products are a high protein quality item with no preservatives. This is truly one frozen item you will love keeping on hand! The un-sauced items are perfect to have on hand to throw into a favorite recipe (pizza, casserole, tacos, etc). Don’t forget to try a recipe with Farm Rich Smokehouse Double Rubbed Dry Smoked Pork (or Chicken)—all natural and ALL hassle free!
Now, for that quick recipe I promised you! This recipe is something you can feed your family in a frenzy, but still leave them feeling full!
10 Minute BBQ Pulled Beef Brisket Quesadillas
- 1 carton of Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork BBQ, thawed
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Diced tomatoes, chopped scallions and sour cream for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spray 2 baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Lay 4 of the tortillas on a flat surface.
- Divide barbecue evenly among the tortillas.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over barbecue, and then lay remaining 4 tortillas on top of barbecue and cheese.
- Brush quesadillas with melted butter and place on baking sheet, 2 per sheet, butter side down. Brush the tops with remaining butter.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven, and bake for 5 minutes. Remove trays from oven, and flip the quesadillas.
- Return to the oven, and bake until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- To serve, cut quesadillas into wedges.
- Garnish with sour cream, diced tomatoes and scallions, if desired.
Connect with #SmokehouseBBQ
You don’t have to limit yourself to these 10 Minute BBQ Pulled Beef Brisket Quesadillas. As stated above you can find Farm Rich Smokehouse products in 4 tasty flavors. The possibilities to make your evenings are endless. Find more quick dinner recipes on the Farm Rich Smokehouse site plus a money saving Farm Rich coupon.
How could you use Farm Rich Smokehouse products to make a quick dinner in your house? Which flavor are you looking forward to the most?