Oreo Dessert Bar Recipe
- One 16 oz package of Oreos (crushed)
- 5 cups Large Marshmallows (approx. 45 marshmallows)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground.
- Melt marshmallows and butter in microwave until puffed, about 1 1/2- 2 minutes.
- Remove marshmallow misture and mix with ground Oreo Cookies.
- Stir to combine then transfer to a foil lined 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove bars out of pan with edges of foil and cut into squares.
As a busy mom I’m always on the lookout for more easy dessert recipes like 4 ingredient peanut butter cookies, 4 ingredient toffee dip (amazing with apples or strawberries) or a family favorite growing up was the creamy lemon dip with crystal light.
Do you have an Oreo fan in your house? What flavor of cookie do you think would be delicious with this recipe? What is your family favorite easy dessert recipe?