As a mom, I love to treat myself from time to time. I have three boys at home, so it’s not always possible to leave home and treat myself, so I have to make do with what I can at home. My all-time favorite way to treat myself is by making and using this Cinnamon Roll Body Scrub Recipe. Although it smells good enough to eat, I wouldn’t recommend it.
This Cinnamon Roll Body Scrub Recipe would make the most excellent gift for family members, friends or gift exchanges. It’s simple to make and is budget friendly. It’ll be hard to giveaway my fun “mom secret” but I don’t mind sharing after all.
Cinnamon Roll Body Scrub Recipe
- 1 C sugar
- 1/2 C Turbinago raw sugar
- 2 TBSP cinnamon
- 1 tsp powdered milk*
- 1 C coconut oil
- 5 drops of cinnamon oil
- Small mason jar w/ a lid
- Add sugar, raw sugar, cinnamon, and powdered milk in a small bowl.
- Blend all of the ingredients together; gradually add essential oil.
- Pour int the coconut oil stirring until all the mixture is covered.
- Place in air tight container and store near your bathtub.
*The powdered milk will leave your skin soft and smooth.
What’s your favorite mom treat during the hectic holiday season? Do you have a favorite go-to budget friendly gift idea?
You might like these other gift ideas?