If you're looking for a quick and easy summertime dessert, try Easy Peach Cobbler! It's a 4-ingredient peach cobbler made with a cake mix and canned peaches that is frugalicious and fast! Easy Peach Cobbler is perfect for a pot luck dinner or a cookout.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
The Cast Of Easy Peach Cobbler
1 box yellow cake mix
2, 16 oz. cans sliced peaches in heavy syrup
1 stick butter, melted
vanilla ice cream for serving
Directions For Easy Peach Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Empty peaches into the bottom on a 9″ x 13″ pan.
3. Remove 1/4 cup of the juice from the pan.
4. Sprinkle evenly with the cake mix and press down.
5. Pour melted butter evenly over the top.
6. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar.
7. Bake at 375 for 35 – 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
8. Serve warm and top with vanilla ice cream.
(It’s a diet for your wallet, not your waistline!)