This recipe was brought to you by my partnership with KC Masterpiece & Datarank. All opinions are my own.
Pulled BBQ Chicken Wraps
My family adores these wraps because they have a crunchy outside with a warm and moist inside. Plus these Pulled BBQ Chicken Wraps are a tad different than the usual pulled chicken sandwich.
- 6 cups shredded chicken
- 2 cups KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
- Cabbage, spinach or lettuce
- Shredded Cheese
- 12 Tortillas (medium size)
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine shredded chicken, KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce until well mixed.
- Put 1/2 cup shredded BBQ chicken in middle of tortilla add cheese, cabbage and whatever other toppings you would like. (I also like adding black olives to mine).
- Wrap like a burrito.
- Place Pulled BBQ Chicken Wraps in a baking pan and brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 min flipping halfway through cook time.