1) This Football Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball is a delicious dessert.
2) Three Cheese Bread With Marinara Sauce. Her picture really has be drooling. MUST. HAVE.
3) Football Candy is a fun treat to have during game time.
4) Spinach Artichoke Wontons from This Gal Cooks are a fun twist on an old favorite.
5) If there’s one appetizer I love getting at restaurants it’s Potato Skins. These from The Busy Bees look yum and the great news? They’re freezeable!
6) Pepperoni Pizza Puffs from Lick the Bowl Good are sure to go over good with the kiddos.
7) This 7 Layer Dip from Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons looks a-mazing and super easy to pull off.
8) Hello is this not the cutest idea ever?!! If your hosting a Superbowl party this is a must have. How to build a Snackadium.
9) NY Bagel Crisps & Buffalo Dip Recipe. I love the simplicity of this one. Can be thrown together pretty quickly.
10) Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings. I actually prefer baked wings over fried so these are a winner!
11) Easy Artichoke Dip. Can you really go wrong with this dip. It’s always a crowd pleaser. I set mine out in a crockpot to keep it warm throughout the whole game.
12) To lighten up the day Our Family World has a Southwest snack mix that I recommend checking out.
13) And just in case you missed the Hamburger Sub Sandwich that is a crowd pleaser and will feed a hungry crowd on a budget.
Lastly you know that I love trivia and what roundup post wouldn’t be complete with a little bit of trivia. These posts just scream my need for useless information. But hey I am excellent at those board games that need random trivia questions answered 🙂