These are the current tip five kids shows in our house. We are surrounded by digging machines and farming. Cory and Coulter have their few shows together as well which are number 4 and 5.
1. Mighty Machines – this if found on the Qubo channel for us and is the number one show in our house. None of the episodes are new but still teach our children about the variety of machines available. Trucks, trains, snow plows, tractors…the list really is endless here. A plus is it’s not animated so it’s real machines.
2. Bob the Builder – This is a new one in our house and only available on Sundays. Thank heaven for DVR.
3. The Adventures of Chuck and Friends – We received the HUB channel for a trial and both boys really took to this show, not to mention their dad. It’s one the three of them can sit down and watch together and Cory isn’t ready to jump off a cliff at the “baby” aspect of it. To bad we were only able to get 14 episodes and they are quickly growing old.
4. Gold Rush – This is a show for Cory and Coulter. Coulter LOVES this show and I think he loves the daddy time even more. I love that they can agree on it and it works great to settle Coulter down at night. The bickering isn’t something I am fond of but it’s a battle I am not going to chose to fight.
5. Deadliest Catch – Another one the boys watch together. I don’t approve of the bleeped out language or the fighting but yet another battle I am not going to fight at this time.