Have you ever tried anything like these pumpkin seeds? I’m excited to show you how I make these Cinnamon & Sugar Pumpkin Seeds for my family. It’s very simple and a recipe you can add to the books for many years to come. I also enjoy the fact that my kids can jump in and help me make these pumpkin seeds. Let’s fall into fun while making this recipe!
Cinnamon & Sugar Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds cleaned and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoon melted butter or olive oil
- Heat oven to 300°.
- Rinse seeds well and get as much of the pumpkin pulp off of them as possible (your not going to get it all but as much as possible).
- Pat dry with paper towels. Don't let them dry completely on the paper towels, because they might stick!
- Toss seeds with the butter or oil, sugar, and spices.
- Spread coated seeds in a shallow baking sheet and bake for about 45 to 60 minutes, or until nicely browned and crunchy. You will need to turn the seeds from time to time while your roasting the pumpkin seeds.
You have plenty of seeds to make these Cinnamon & Sugar Roasted Pumpkin Seeds so that tells me that you have pumpkin on hand. These recipes below will give you plenty of ways to use up all that pumpkin. Don’t let it go to waste!
Old Fashioned Pumpkin Cookies
Spiced Pumpkin Cake
Pumpkin & Sage Ravioli with White Wine Butter Sauce
Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers 1PPV Muffins
Pumpkin Juice Harry Potter Style
Frozen Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Dots