It’s peach season and my family couldn’t be happier. Peaches are probably the number one fruit eaten in our house, they even top strawberries. Peach season hits and it’s a guarantee that I will be canning, drying, making fruit leather, swapping out fresh peaches for canned for this Easy Peach Cobbler recipe and testing a few new recipes every year. This year I bring you peach week on Farmer’s Wife Rambles.
I found several new peach recipes to present to the family this year and these five made the cut. They are packed with flavor, the kids can help make everyone of them and for the most part they can be mixed and baked in less than an hour. That makes me happy on busy school nights. Nothing like a warm dessert to serve to the family that cooks while homework is being finished.
Journey along with me this week as I present to you our top 5 peach recipes of the year. Today’s recipe features 4 Ingredient Frozen Peach Pie.
The Cast Of 4 Ingredient Frozen Peach Pie
2 cups diced peaches
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup liquid whipping cream, whipped OR small container of whip cream
1 graham cracker crust pre-made or make your own graham cracker crust
Additional sliced peaches and whip cream for garnish
Directions For 4 Ingredient Frozen Peach Pie
1. Combine chopped peaches sugar and let rest for 5 minutes.
2. Add sugared peach mixture to whipped cream mixture.
3. Fill pre-made graham cracker crust with peach mixture.
4. Freeze for at least 5 hours, or until firm.
5. To serve take out the freeze and let sit for one hour before serving. This will give the peach pie time to thaw.
6. Top with additional peach slices and whip cream.
Looking For More Peach Recipes?
Don’t forget to check for coupons for ingredients from popular printable coupon sites like Coupons.com, RedPlum & SmartSource. Printable coupons are a great way to save money on the ingredients you purchase the most!