Raspberry Jam Filled Cookie Cups
Sometimes I’m just hungry for something a little sweet and that’s when I whip out this delicious recipe. These Raspberry Jam Filled Cookie Cups are delicious on so many levels, plus if you look at the ingredient list, it’s not asking for much. I can tell you that I love these cookies and my family loves these cookies. Basically, there’s no reason to not make this recipe on a regular basis and I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees. Lightly spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolks, orange zest and vanilla extract. Add flour and salt and mix until incorporated and dough comes together in a ball.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls push gently into each muffin well. Use your knuckle to make a small indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Spoon in ½ teaspoon raspberry jam into the center of each cookie.
- Bake cookies for 10-14 minutes lightly golden. Remove from the oven and set the pan on a wire rack. Allow the cookie to cool completely before removing from the pan.