**I received a Reveal Spray Mop from Rubbermaid in order to facilitate this review. This however did not influence my thoughts and the below article belongs to Farmer’s Wife Rambles.**
Cleaning is not exactly the most fun thing I can think of, but it has to be done. One of the worst things for me is probably mopping, which means lots of water changes, and dirt streaks from your dirty mop. I really can’t stand it, it’s almost like I wasted my time cleaning, because mopping only makes the dirt worse! Let me to you living on the farm I have a lot of dirt!
I was able to review the Reveal Spray Mop by Rubbermaid recently. Unlike most other mops, the Reveal Spray mop has a great reusable microfiber pad that is also washable, so that you aren’t constantly needing to stock up on replacement pads. Plus it’s easy to use, just fill the bottle with hot water and 2 teaspoons of your favorite mopping solution, and you’re ready to go. The Reveal Spray mop also has a non-scratch scrubbing pad to loosen all of the stuck on food that is so hard to get up with regular mops.
Some Great Features Of The Reveal Spray Mop
- You can use the Reveal Spray mop on all types of floors, including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile.
- The microfiber pad picks up 50% more dirt than other leading mops.
- Comes with a 22 ounce refillable bottle so that you can mix your own mopping solution.
- The pads can be reused and washed up to 100 times.
- The non-battery powered sprayer lets you use as much, or as little solution as you’d like, so no messy floors from too much mop water, and no using dirty mop water to clean your whole floor.
- The Reveal Spray mop is available in red or gray, whichever one will fit better in your kitchen.
Cleaning isn’t fun, but the Reveal Spray Mop hopes to at least make your cleaning time faster and less messy, which is always important. Less cleaning time means more time to play with the kids, read a book or one my favorites sewing (behind playing with the kids of course).